Help for Volunteers
Because you can make all the difference!
- your time and commitment
- your desire to help
- your concern for other people or the environment
- your skills, ideas and interests
- more out of life and the chance to help others do the same
- the opportunity to make new friends and develop new skills
- the satisfaction of knowing you are needed
- a lot of fun!
The people you help get
- someone who cares
- a lot more out of life
- more of their needs met
- the chance to make a new friend
The organisations you help get
- an extra pair of hands to help them achieve their goals
- a fresh outlook, new skills, someone to lighten the load
- a new ambassador for their cause!